- Group Reformer Pilates classes
- One on One Pilates and fitness training
- Two on One Pilates and fitness training
- Private group reformer classes
- Classes must be cancelled 6 hours prior to the start of the booked class to avoid the client forfeiting the class.
- On the event the client cancels the class 6 hours or more before the start of class, the class will be credited back to their account.
- On the event the client cancels the class in less than 6 hours before the start of class, the client will forfeit the class and not be entitled to any refund or credit for the class.
- Weekly Membership clients will incur a late cancel fee of $5, no show fee of $10 that will be charged to your nominated credit card, 2 weeks notice for any suspensions or Cancelation.
- If the client fails to attend the class (no show) they will not be entitled to any refund or credit for the class.
- Cancelations via email, phone or social media will not be accepted. The client must cancel their class the same way they made the booking, either via the MINDBODY app or MINDBODY Online.
- Sixtwo Pilates reserves the right to cancel classes if there is less than 2 people booked into the class. On the occasion the class is cancelled by Sixtwo Pilates the client will be credited the class back to their account.
- Classes must be paid in advance of each class attended.
- Payment is to be made at the time of the booking.
- Payment for classes can be made via MINDBODY app, MINDBODY online or in person at the studio prior to the start of class.
- Booking for classes can be made via MINDBODY app, MINDBODY online or www.sixtwopilates.com,au.
- 6 in 2 intro offer is only available to new clients only. This offer may only be purchased once. The offer is non-refundable nor transferable.
- All passes and packs will activate from the date of your first class booked.
- Monthly packs will expire 30 days after the first class booked, sales are final sales and are non- refundable or transferable.
- Yearly packs will expire 12 months after the first class booked, Sessions are non transferable and refunds will only be granted due to medical reasons in which documentation must be provided.
- Private sessions are only valid for 12 months and are non refundable.
- Weekly Membership options are a minimum of 6 months contract, Weekly membership will be debited each week from your nominated credit card.
- There will be NO extensions on any packs unless a medical reason arises. On this event the client must provide medical documentation from a registered health practitioner
Promotional Offers T&C’s
2 weeks unlimited Intro offer for $60: *Valid for NEW clients only*Limit 1 per person*Valid for 2 weeks (14 days inclusive) *1 Class per day*Pass activates day of first booked class*Late cancel fee $5, no show fee $10 *No extensions, transfers, refunds* Full T&C’s Apply Offer available for purchase until 11.59pm Sunday 21st June
Unlimited Membership $55pw:*Weekly Direct Debit*Limited memberships available
*Minimum 6 month commitment*4 week suspension , 2 weeks notice for any suspension/ cancelation*After 6 months option to keep membership at $55 p/wk or cancel, $55 capped for max 12months*Late cancel fee $5, no show fee $10, late payment fee of $10 apply* Full T&C’s apply Offer available for
purchase until 11.59pm Sunday 21st June
- There will be NO EXTENSIONS or REFUNDS on any packs unless a medical reason arises. On this event the client must provide medical documentation from a registered health practitioner.
Terms & Conditions
- Sixtwo Pilates is committed to ensuring their client’s information is secure
- Please be aware that if the client is more than 5 minutes late for a class, they may not be able to train. Out of consideration for the Trainer, other clients, and also for safety.
- Sessions are not transferable to another individual and CANNOT under any circumstances be used by another person. If someone other than the person booked into the class arrives to use the session, they will be turned away from the class.
- The instructor upon arrival must sign off every person attending the class.
- A client is only permitted to attend group classes up until 15 weeks pregnant.
- The studio owner/s and/ or trainers reserve the right to restrict clients to a particular class type for safety reasons.
- The studio owner/s and/ or trainers reserve the right to turn clients away if they do not have the correct medical clearance.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorised access, modification, disclosure, alteration, or destruction we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, you should keep in mind that the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure or error-free. In particular, e-mails sent to or from our website may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to Sixtwo Pilates via e-mail. Sixtwo Pilates may collect the following information:
- Contact information including e-mail address
- Date of birth
- Emergency contact person
- Bank account and/or credit card details
- Payment history
- Demographic information such as postcode
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers Sensitive information
I agree that Sixtwo Pilates is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I attend class. I understand that classes may be physically strenuous and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. I agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Sixtwo Pilates or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise. Sixtwo Pilates does not assume responsibility for any lost or stolen personal property. If you do become the victim of a theft, immediately report it to a Sixtwo Pilates staff member. By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above Terms and Conditions.